Saturday, March 5, 2011

Can Someone give me advice on a Home Health Care Agency?

I am currently looking for a live care agency home health care of my aunt and I have not much success. I'm looking for a company that offers services in New Jersey. So far, the only ones I found at least $ 200 a day. Can anyone help please? Kool lol I ammm Joob ymkn no good: P How old is your aunt? If you are over 65 who qualify for Medicaid. A great resource is the local association of Alzheimer's disease. They often have lists of services available to older people in your area. I live in California, but I work for "In Home Health Services." If your score aunt can get this service paid by the government. Just look at the section of the province in the phone book or call the Social Services office in your area, be able to help. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment