Someone I know has hired some names in order to receive payment. They worked for a company of home health care. Go to someone's home and care for them and then the signal from the patient who took them that day. This person left the timesheets, so I used a sheet of paper. full time outside of time indicated sheet.They hours they worked, and signed with the name of the patient and the patient does not know that the employee signs his name and the employee even standing for several hours does not work. Is this person going to jail? Uh, yeah. It is against the law? lol if this is false can not sign your name on someone else for them is illegal. Uh fake Yes, it is totally illegal. I think it is called spoofing to commit fraud. Of course, if the patient finds out and wants to charge him. Yes, it's called identity theft, fraud, theft and time - to say the least. If captured, it depends on the company. You will most likely be fired, and it will be hard for them to another job, this job is no longer giving them a good reference. If the company wants to complain, they can and so that the person is in prison for theft. You do not lie and tell anyone you know, because we all know it was you. And yes, you probably go to jail. Very illegal. Sounds that the patient has signed the document is simply no time sheets and that your friend has a full time later in his diary or his time and just went and signed the patient's name because she already had signed another paper. Indeed it is not fake, I would say that if it continues in this patient, and told him what he did as he said, hey listen when I ran out of time sheets for the last time I was one, I went ahead and commit your signature on my time sheet I hope that's ok, they should be fine with it now, what they can not work well with her and it's more the company they work for fibbing to hour, as you can see from this saying that you screwed up and put the wrong hour, if Your friend has to pay almost as soon as they have to tell the truth before they break, they honestly look like they care and want to keep their jobs if not, then it is them look dishonest and they lose their jobs. Good Luck Yes're a thief and a very bad liar. And yes, go to jail if you get caught. 1) If they end up getting those permits so yes, he could write his name. Indeed it is not fake, I would say that if it continues in this patient, and told him what he did as he said, hey listen when I ran out of time sheets for the last time I was one, I went ahead and commit your signature on my time sheet I hope that's ok, they should be fine with it now, what they can not work well with her and it's more the company they work for fibbing to hour, as you can see from this saying that you screwed up and put the wrong hour, if Your friend has to pay almost as soon as they have to tell the truth before they break, they honestly look like they care and want to keep their jobs if not, then it is them look dishonest and they lose their jobs. Good Luck Yes're a thief and a very bad liar. And yes, go to jail if you get caught. 1) If they end up getting those permits so yes, he could write his name.
0 comments:
Post a Comment